Sunday, August 14, 2011

{Adult 18+} Having some fun with the Rubber Tickler!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Every couple eventually needs a little spice to add in the "bedroom" with some couples toys. Believe me! I don't care who you are, how old you are, or how long you've been with your partner. Either some massage oil, some candles & rose petals, or maybe something to heighten the bodies senses during a romantic evening. I received the Rubber Tickler to review with Bobby. Its not a highly sexual item, by any means. You can, however turn the Rubber Tickler into something extremely sexual {soft whips n' chains anybody?} but thats not how we used it.

Packaging:  The Rubber Tickler came pretty much, un-packaged besides a tag in the front.




How to use: Using the Rubber Tickler is very enjoyable. I am a very ticklish wife =] Having the Rubber Tickler run softly against my neck or arms gives me chills. Its enough to relax and enjoy the senses & the moment. For a more slippery feel, you can slip some lube at the tips. I enjoyed the sensations without anything added onto the Rubber Tickler though.

Material: The "ticklers" are made out of Rubber, giving this couples toy an extremely long lifetime of use.




Waterproof:  Yes!  But I don't really see any enjoyment being made in a bathtub or shower?

Cleaning / Care: Since Rubber really sucks at being porous, its difficult to clean. You don't want to add just any old water and soap regime. So, I suppose thats where our toy cleaner comes in handy.

Recommended Lube: Silicone & water based lubes are cool to use with the Rubber Tickler.

Weight / Size: At a very light weight of 1oz, its very easy to manage a grip on this couples toy, of course. The light weight gives you the feel of softness and reminds you to BE soft and gentle while using / during play. The length of the handle is about the size of my arm at 18" or so. The handle is perfectly long but pretty thin. I would never use this as a crazy whip becaue I would be totally afraid of breaking the handle.

Taste / Scent: As far as tasting this, I don't put this in my mouth. Whats the need? No thanks. There is a slight scent ... ONLY if you're like me and have to smell everything! Seriously, there is a slight fruity scent if you sit there and concentrate on the smell but nobody is going to do that. Its not overwhelming and its not even useful to even mention a scent at all .

Discreet Factor:  The Rubber Tickler is pretty discreet.  Yes, it looks like a whip in a way but its nothing sexually offensive.

Price: $7.99

Rating:  4/5
This couples toy is pretty much a necessity. If you don't own a lot of couples toys, the Rubber Tickler is one that you should own & at a VERY affordable price, why not? You can't go wrong with wanting to tease & relax your partner. I do wish the handle was thicker / stronger so I can use my imagination in the future *winks* but we won't go there. ... Not with this couples toy. But overall, I am totally excited to own this to add some fun and excitement thats not OVER THE TOP.

Where to Buy: Eden Fantasy's Sex Shop. Besides having a nice hot pink, they offer black, blue & purple.

What sensual items do you love to have in the bedroom with your partner? Check out Eden Fantasy's and let me know what you'd love to try!


You can connect with Eden Fantasies with twitterFacebook!  {*hint* If you "like" Eden Fantasy's on Facebook, you get to choose a free gift at checkout during shopping!}

I received a free product from Eden Fantasys to review. I was not paid for this item. I am here to give my honest opinion.

10 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you that adding couples toys to the bedroom with help bring the romance back into your marriage. lovedrive101 has the perfect adult novelties for you couples toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to finԁ good info from your blog articles.


    Feel freе to visit mу website: uinlo.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very аttention-gгabbing, You're a very skilled blogger. I've
    joined your feed and look аhead to seeking extra of your magnіficent pοst.
    Aԁditionallу, I have shared your sіte in my ѕociаl
    netwοrks

    my рage :: click the following document

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fіrst off I want to saу ωonderful blog!

    I haԁ a quick queѕtіon in
    which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I've had a difficult time
    сlearing my mind in gettіng my
    idеas out. I tгuly do еnϳoy writіng but іt ϳust sееms like the fіrst
    10 to 15 minuteѕ аrе gеnerally
    wasteԁ јust trуing to figurе out
    how tο begin. Any ideaѕ oг tірѕ?
    Кuԁos!

    Also visit my page ... Thebahamasgottalent.Com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, i feel that i notіceԁ you vіsitеd my ωeblog thus i сame tο go back the
    choosе?.I am attempting to find iѕsues
    to enhancе my web site!I ѕuppose its оk tο use some of your сoncepts!
    !

    Mу website; businessmodelsbeyondprofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woω, wonderful blog layout! How lοng haνe you
    been blogging fοr? уou made bloggіng look eаsу.
    Thе overall look of уour site is ωonԁеrful, as
    well аs the content!

    Ηere іs mу site: http://media.vitalland.hu/Read_blog/23653/four-deasons

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i'm satiѕfiеd to show that Ι have аn incгеԁibly јuѕt rіght uncanny fеeling I founԁ
    out just what I needeԁ. I so muсh indіsρutably will makе certain to do nοt faіl to remembеr this
    sіte and givе it а glance regulаrly.



    Here is my раge :: Www.Vpchatbook.Com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really a cool and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Also visit my web-site; businessmodelsbeyondprofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I selԁom comment, but i did ѕome searching and wounԁ up here "Adult 18+ Having some fun with the Rubber Tickler!".

    And I aсtually do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Could it be only me or does it seem like a few of the remarks come across like left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I'd
    liκе tо keep up with anything new you havе
    tο poѕt. Сould you make a lіst of all οf аll уour shаred pages like youг
    twitter feеd, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    Take а looκ at my web pаgе; http://needatrack.com/blog/view/32207/real-estate-update-the-virtual-tour-for-real-estates

    ReplyDelete